- he Automation Engineer will be interacting with team members across the globe to ensure proper Manual/Automated testing is delivered, excellent communication and the ability to think outside the box and provide multiple solutions is a necessity.
- The Automation Engineer will be doing both manual and automated testing but automation is the focus, using Selenium for web browser automation is a must have.
- Being able to leverage SQL and write complex queries to pull and extract data.
- UFT/QTP testing expertise is needed to poke holes and find bugs in various web based applications and software.
- Other similar professional responsibilities may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field